Jalupro is a sterile, absorbable solution containing high-molecular hyaluronic acid and a complex of amino acids (L-proline, L-lysine and L-leucine), which rebuild the skin by applying it using needle mesotherapy. The product acts as a skin biorevitalizer that eliminates imperfections, improves the appearance and color of the skin, and gives it radiance and elasticity. Jalupro can be used as a supplement to other treatments such as peels, laser therapy or treatments using botulinum toxin.
When to use Jalupro Classic?
- skin with the first signs of aging and photoaging, in a light and medium degree,
- as an extension of the effect of other aesthetic treatments,
- fresh acne scars, stretch marks, keloids,
How does Jalupro Classic work?
- restores radiance and elasticity to the skin,
- reduces wrinkles,
- improves the appearance of scars: after acne, keloids and stretch marks,
- reduces bruises around the eyes.
- firms the flaccid skin of the hands, thighs, knees and abdomen