What is PQ Age Evolution?
It is a chemical peeling that regenerates and biorevitalizes the skin, thanks to which it becomes firm and lifted, and this effect is visible immediately. The treatment with the use of PQ Age Evolution is non-invasive, safe and painless, and additionally it can be used at any time of the year.
PQ Age Evolution includes:
Trichloroacetic acid (33%), which removes discolorations and small scars, smoothes, reduces blackheads, affects collagen synthesis, brightens and reduces the visibility of pores,
Kojic acid (10%), which has antibacterial, antifungal and antioxidant properties, is used to reduce discoloration, stimulates cell renewal,
Almond acid evens skin tone, brightens, supports acne treatment and firms the skin,
Urea peroxide that brightens
Coenzyme Q10, which has an antioxidant effect,
Glyne complex is a synthetic peptide (DDB) that inhibits muscle contraction.
The combination of these ingredients makes PQ Age Evolution an extremely effective and non-invasive preparation.
For whom will PQ Age Evolution be a good solution?
- for people who are afraid of more invasive lifting and firming treatments,
- for people who want to get an immediate effect of firming the skin of the face, neck, cleavage, thighs, arms or bust,
- for people with discolorations, fresh scars and stretch marks,
- for people whose skin has visibly lost its firmness and elasticity,
- for people with delicate and sensitive skin,
Effects of PQ Age Evolution:
- reduction of discoloration,
- reducing the visibility of scars and stretch marks,
- skin tightening and smoothing,
- shallower wrinkles
How to use PQ Age Evolution?
PQ Age Evolution is applied directly to cleansed skin - the product is applied to the skin and waits until it is completely dry, then rinsed and dried thoroughly. For even better effects, PQ Age Evolution can be used in microneedling or mesotherapy treatments.
Treatment with the product may only be performed by professionals.