PQ Age Evolution is an innovative product in aesthetic medicine. It is a chemical peeling that is safe for the skin and is designed to firm and at the same time give a lifting effect and biorevitalize the skin. In its formula, PQ Age Evolution contains a blend of active ingredients based on 34% trichloroacetic acid (TCA). TCA causes strongly regenerating reactions even in the deepest layers of the skin.
The originality of the preparation lies in the interference in the deepest layers of our skin without the need to exfoliate the epidermis! Thanks to which it leaves it without redness and irritation. In addition, it stimulates the self-regeneration of the skin, and thus is responsible for the impeccable condition and structure of the skin, the right color without discoloration.
The procedure itself is comfortable, relaxing and completely painless for the patient. It does not cause an unpleasant burning sensation and hypersensitivity to light. Safe for all skin types - even sensitive skin, so it can be used all year round.
It is recommended to perform the treatment with PQ Age Evolution in series to obtain revitalized, rejuvenated and radiant skin. The safety of the product does not exclude performing it together with other aesthetic medicine treatments, e.g. with microneedle or needle mesotherapy. A great proposal for a treatment before an important event in life - a guarantee of luminous skin and freshness!
PQ Age Evelution active ingredients
- Trichloroacetic acid (TCA) with a concentration of 34%. It is designed to brighten and smooth the skin, narrow pores, remove small and shallow scars, remove discolorations, but eliminate changes caused by acne vulgaris,
- Urea peroxide at a concentration of 5% intensively brightens thanks to the oxidation of dyes and pigments (organic compounds), additionally moisturizes and improves the penetration of TCA into the skin layers,
- Kojic acid in a 10% concentration - treats and effectively fights pigmentation spots and chloasma. It is designed to inhibit the activity of tyrosinase, an enzyme involved in the synthesis of melanin (a protein responsible for skin tone). In addition, it has antioxidant and antibacterial, antifungal and antioxidant properties,
- Coenzyme Q10 in a 5% concentration produces and stores energy in cells and oxygenates them, as well as captures free radicals, has a strong regenerating, rejuvenating and anti-wrinkle effect. An ingredient called "the elixir of youth",
- Mandelic acid - its main task is to strongly moisturize the deepest layers of the skin,
- Complex Glyne - a synthetic peptide that inhibits muscle contraction.
Indications for the procedure
The treatment can be performed at any time of the year and regardless of the type of skin, but the most important indications for the procedure are:
- Eliminating discolorations, unifying the color and giving the skin a radiant glow,
- Loss of skin firmness, need for lifting, loss of tension,
- Support for the treatment of sensitive and delicate skin,
- Support for the treatment of acne skin and reduction of changes caused by it,
- reduction of blackheads,
- The need to smooth, rejuvenate and revitalize the skin of the face, neck and cleavage, inner thighs, arms, abdomen, breasts,
- anti-aging and anti-wrinkle effect,
- Smoothing the skin.
Contraindications for the procedure
- lactation period and pregnancy,
- Herpes in the active stage,
- Injuries and broken epidermal continuity,
- Skin irritation, also shortly after shaving,
- Allergy to any ingredient of the product.
Who is the PQ Age treatment dedicated to?
The peeling is dedicated to anyone who needs to refresh the skin and gain a beautiful, radiant face in a painless and completely safe way. It can be performed by people of all ages, men and women, regardless of skin type. It has an effective effect on young skin with post-acne changes, scars and discoloration, as well as on mature skin requiring revitalization, improvement of firmness and reduction of discoloration. The treatment can be performed not only on the face, but also in other parts of the body, such as the abdomen, thighs, arms, breasts, improving skin tension, reducing stretch marks.
Preparation for the procedure
Before performing the procedure, it is necessary to conduct an interview in connection with the possibility of allergy to any ingredient of the product, preference and area of the procedure, as well as discuss all kinds of contraindications. After deciding to perform the procedure, one week before the procedure, all kinds of treatments that are severely invasive and irritating to the skin should be avoided, including depilation, waxing, medical peelings, dermabrasion, acid tonics, and men should not shave on the day of the procedure. In the case of isotretin treatment (e.g. Acnenormin, Roacutan, Izotek, Curacne), the treatment can be performed at the earliest 3 months after the end of therapy.
A series of treatments
The effects of peeling are visible immediately after the first treatment, however, achieving the best results is guaranteed by a series of treatments. The number of treatments depends on the condition and condition of the skin, as well as the expectations of the patient. The treatment consists in repeating the treatment 4-6 times at 10-30 day intervals. Due to the fact that the preparation does not cause hypersensitivity to light and does not cause the risk of allergy to sunlight, there are no contraindications to performing it throughout the year.
Effects of the treatment
- elimination of discolorations,
- Improvement of skin tension, lifting effect,
- Immediate anti-aging effect,
- Improvement of skin firmness and tension,
- Reduction of scars and stretch marks,
- Visible brightening and smoothing of the skin,
- Narrowing of pores, elimination of blackheads,
- Antibacterial and antiviral action.